Whether you want to become a professional life or business coach, enhance your career, improve your personal and professional relationships, or bring coaching into your organization, iPEC’s highly acclaimed coach training program will help you achieve your goals. This comprehensive experiential process caters to all learning styles. It is provided through a combination of live classroom learning, weekly teleclasses and peer-to-peer coaching, mentor coaching, project work, supplementary reading and more. Our goal is to integrate all of our coaching skills, tools and techniques into who you are through a combination of teaching and practice.
To find out more about our program and indeed what to look for in a Training Program, download the complimentary “9 Considerations” article.
What do you get?
- Fully accredited program thru the International Coach Federation
- An all inclusive 320+ hour Program
- Experiential and Interactive Learning Techniques
- Certification in 8 months
- All core competencies of a Certified Professional Coach (many programs stop here)
- The advanced techniques and approaches of the Core Energy Coaching process
- A Professional Certified Coach as your Mentor Coach (this is one of those elements other programs like to charge you extra for otherwise you must find your own coach at additional expense).
- Specific niche tracks on life, executive, corporate, leadership, and business coaching, in addition to your primary core coach training modules.
- A specific focus on how to set up and build a thriving coaching practice. This includes:
- The Quick Start Business Development program, which includes mentoring
- Marketing workshops with word-for-word scripts and PowerPoints and professionally written marketing materials
- An advanced graduate program, Energy Leadership, that provides you with a powerful assessment tool and complete development system that not only enhances all coach-client relationships, but is guaranteed to get you paying clients!
- All requirements for certification, which you earn at the completion of your training with iPEC.