Bill Sex has a background in various management and leadership roles, having served as President of a privately held manufacturing company prior to setting up New England Coaching in 2004. With over 20 years executive experience his knowledge is across many industries and countries having worked in Europe, the Caribbean and the United States. Bill leverages this knowledge to support his executive clients and also as part of the coaching faculty at Harvard Business School. He credits a key part of his business success to supporting a knowledgeable faculty and strong alliances with established players in the human development space such as iPEC Coaching and Genos PTY. Bill serves on the Boards of a number of non-profit organizations and resides in Shrewsbury, MA with his wife and three children.
New England Coaching is a premier provider of training, education and coaching services leading to personal, professional and organizational success. Through these services we help individual and corporate clients develop and refine the necessary people skills to achieve optimum performance and success.
Our vision quite simply is to educate and promote Coaching and Emotional Intelligence as premier enablers to advancing personal, professional and organization development and success.
- Integrity – mutual trust is the pillar upon which we work
- Collaboration – by working together we can create great things
- Authenticity – be the best you can be
- Model Behavior – walk the talk
- Energetic – great results come from positive action
- Principled Standards – do the right thing
- Empowerment – trust in other’s abilities and let them do it