Click the graphic below to view our 3 minute video to learn about this interactive process and tool.
If you are looking to become a Professional Coach, the iPEC Coaching Certification Program provides proven systems for developing expert coaches and also for building successful coaching practices. Your goal is our goal: to help you work with the people you most want to work with, have the flexibility and freedom you desire, and enjoy yourself in a way you never believed possible.
The IPEC training was one of the most powerful experiences of my adult life. The coaching tools I learned through the program, while easy to master, have proven transformational in my life and in the lives of clients with whom I’ve worked. Coaching is the next frontier toward living happy, healthy and successful lives, and New England Coaching is the premier organization preparing top coaches. The staff and peers I met through New England Coaching were outstanding. Their professionalism, positivity and enthusiasm shaped my experience, and I’ll continue to draw upon this invaluable support network throughout my career.
- Miriam Katz, Brookline, MA
Or, you may wish to bring these skills into your organization and be an internal strategic partner supporting other executives and managers to perform at the optimum level.
“As an HR professional, participating in the iPEC Coaching Program has been transformational for me and my executive coaching practice within Novartis. The overall approach to instruction and application, as designed by iPEC and sanctioned by The International Coach Federation (ICF), was designed in such a way as to make the coaching process, tools, and techniques practical yet cutting edge and transformational. I know that my internal clients, all of whom are senior executives, have benefitted tremendously from this program and our coaching efforts. I strongly advocate for those who are seeking coaching education and training to consider the iPEC program. ”
- Richard S. Spada, MA, CPC Sr. Global Manager Diversity & Inclusion, Novartis Pharma AG
If you’re like others who have become successful coaches, right now the choice already feels right to you for any number of reasons. You likely are beginning to realize that Professional Coaching is a way for you to share what you know, and more importantly, who you are, to positively impact the lives of others. It is a growing field where those trained to a level of professional excellence are in high demand.
The next step is to decide exactly how you will use your talents to answer your calling and achieve your goals. That’s where iPEC comes in. Consider the advantages of being a Certified Coach Training with iPEC during which you will learn:
- The Core Energy Coaching Process – a robust inter-disciplinary method pioneered and taught ONLY at iPEC.
- A Complete Certification Program – the all-inclusive training that also prepares you for a specialty of your choosing.
- Our Proven Business Development System you will use to generate the full-time or secondary income you desire.
- An ongoing Support System for Students and Graduates – a powerful network that stands alone in the industry
- You know you have a gift – and you want to share it to help yourself and others live a more powerful and fulfilling life.