If you are looking to become a Professional Coach,the iPEC Coaching Certification Program provides proven systems for developing expert coaches and also for building successful coaching practices. Whether you want to become a Life or Business Coach, Enhance your Career or Improve Personal and Professional Relationships, iPEC’s highly acclaimed coach training program will help you achieve this. Your goal is our goal: to help you work with the people you most want to work with, have the flexibility and freedom you desire, and enjoy yourself in a way you never believed possible.
– Miriam Katz, Brookline, MA
Or, you may wish to bring these skills into your organization and be an internal strategic partner supporting other executives and managers to perform at the optimum level.
“As an HR professional, participating in the iPEC Coaching Program has been transformational for me and my executive coaching practice within Novartis. The overall approach to instruction and application, as designed by iPEC and sanctioned by The International Coach Federation (ICF), was designed in such a way as to make the coaching process, tools, and techniques practical yet cutting edge and transformational. I know that my internal clients, all of whom are senior executives, have benefitted tremendously from this program and our coaching efforts. I strongly advocate for those who are seeking coaching education and training to consider the iPEC program. ”
– Richard S. Spada, MA, CPC Sr. Global Manager Diversity & Inclusion, Novartis Pharma AG
How closely does this resemble you?
- People usually come to you for advice and you have a positive impact on them.
- You value personal growth and seek a career that will utilize your strengths.
- You see great potential in people and are frustrated when they don’t exercise that potential.
- You emphasize strong relationships and a balanced life with many interests, including vitality in health and career.
- You’re not afraid of hard work to create more personal and financial freedom.
If you’re like others who have become successful coaches, at this moment the choice already feels right to you for any number of reasons. You likely are beginning to realize that Professional Coaching is a way for you to share what you know, and more importantly, who you are, to positively impact the lives of others. It is a growing field where those trained to a level of professional excellence are in high demand.
The next step is to decide exactly how you will use your talents to answer your calling and achieve your goals. That’s where iPEC comes in. Consider the advantages of attending a Certified Coach Training with iPEC during which you will learn:
- The Core Energy Coaching Process – a robust inter-disciplinary method pioneered and taught ONLY at iPEC.
- A Complete Certification Program – the all-inclusive training that also prepares you for a specialty of your choosing.
- Our Proven Business Development System – you will use to generate the full-time or secondary income you desire.
- Energy Leadership Index – a unique tool to support and enhance your coaching
- An Ongoing Support System – a powerful network that stands alone in the industry
You know you have a gift and you want to share it to help yourself and others live a more powerful and fulfilling life.