Download iPEC's "9 Key Considerations" to find out more. All fields are required.
Click the graphic below to view our 3 minute video to learn about this interactive process and tool.
This Performance Enhancement Program is designed for organizations with individuals who already have the technical capacity but are looking for the edge that will allow them to make the shift from functional to optimal. Research has shown that much higher levels of employee engagement can be achieved by:
- Understanding the role of Motivation
- Coaching skills, tools and techniques
- Emotional Intelligence skills and applications
- Self assessment to better understand Emotional Intelligence & Motivation Fit
- Training conducted over a 3 month period
- Combination of classroom and on the job execution
- Client needs are taken into consideration for some customization
- Innovative and engaging experience
- Individual development plans
- Accountability at all points
This program is presented in two phases, the first involving the learning components over a period of 2 days. This is then followed by three months on the job work to support the integration of this material back into the organization. This is ideally done with groups of 15 – 20 people from within the same organization which in turn allows for some customization of the program.
Please contact us for more information.